The world needs sustainable development… “development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
April 22, 2013 · 26 Comments
March 18, 2013 · 8 Comments
January 26, 2013 · 5 Comments
December 11, 2012 · 4 Comments
October 18, 2012 · 11 Comments
- Wandithia Ngugi Akute: I am expecting my first child on August this year and to be honest I a...
- urban Mbithi: we are preparing for the Baptism of our infant. i am supposed to write...
- Lucy: Thank you Julie. So often we take for granted the blessings God has gi...
- Peninah: Dear Father, thank you! Thank you! Thank you Father for the for the pe...
- Jakkie: At the end of the day, you’re the only one who gets to choose your dir...
1987 Brundtland Report Africa AGRA ban ki moon beyond expectations bio-fuel children cianda home domestic violence fabricate fao farmers food and agriculture organisation Food security friendship global food security hope husband imani school inspiration Julie Gichuru karume kenya kenya politics kiambu Loreto Convent Msongari love Mahatma Gandhi mzee Nelson Mandela njenga njenga karume oprah winfrey prime minister kenya pushie racism raila odinga rumors soaring food prices success super hero sustainable development United Nations un secretary general wife beater